Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photography Escape

Abi and I leave for Spain tomorrow afternoon to attend a four day photograpy escape. I'll be packing my new Nikon and bags of enthusiasm. I can't wait. I want to know what all the buttons are on our cameras and how to compose a photo without looking like a complete novice. The course kicks off with the technical details then moves on to the creative side of things. Then we head off on location to put the theory into practice before coming back and reviewing our work in front of our class mates over a glass of Riocha....ROCK ON!! Keep an eye out for some fab photos that we'll be uploading over the next five days.

Have a look at their website, Creative Escapes.

* The photo on the left was taken to the west of Billingshurst over Christmas. I wanted to get a better shot of the boat and the wood but I think this black and white shot is better.

1 comment:

Abi said...

I love this picture and think you did a fantastic job - perhaps we ought to do the walk again and see what sort of shot you can get now you know what all the buttons are for and you can take it off 'automatic' .. would be a good comparison site x Sorry, it wouldn't be a 'shot' would it? It'd be a photograph! xx