Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Go Winnie

Winnie is about to be booked. Phoenix, April 2008. Details to be confirmed but I hope that Moab and Bryce will be on our list of places to visit. Along with Wupatki National Monument and Sunset Crater. We both love southern Utah and can't wait to get back there again. It's a fantastic place.

I've just been hooked up with another Apple TV which is now installed in our bedroom along with a very cute 19" lcd. Connected to our Mac media center we now have 1000 TV shows, 400+ Movies and 35+GB of music....all.....on...demand!!!! (the total rises daily).

I'm taking my first flight from T5 tomorrow. Only having been to arrivals for all of 5 minutes I'm looking forward to it. It's just a short flight to Munich , nothing too fancy. No other trips booked until mid January when we're off to Valencia for a photography course. Check out the Creative Escapes website for details.

Web Site of the month, CoolIris. Check it out, install the plugin and then go to Flickr or Google Images. It's AWESOME.

I'll leave you with this photo of a pueblo at Wupatki National Park, Arizona taken in April 2007.

No comments: