Monday, November 10, 2008

It's me, yeah I cant get myself to go away

New playlist update. Dizzy has been dropped for Matchbox Twenty and 'Long Day'. Has to be my favourite track of the moment, a real Five Star effort. I'd also like to add 'Real World' (another MB20 track) and MC5 'Kick out the Jams'. Rock on!!!! Interesting type 'Worlds Best Lyric' into google and see who comes to the top of the list.

I've also found my next purchase - a Nikon D90....'I want one of those'. I handled one at a camera store recently and it felt fantastic. It felt.....right - that's the only way I can describe it. Perfect balance, comfortable - strange but it felt...well I'll revert to my original comment....it felt right. The camara fund sits at £200, only another £700 to go (if I want to 55 - 300 lens).

Take care and please, please listen to Matchbox Twenty - go out and get yourself a copy of 'Exile of Mainstream', sit back, have a beer and listen. Either that or 'Frank Sinatra Live at the Sands' another classic (although there is no way I can compare Mr Thomas to the Chairman of the Board.) While I'm on the subject of Frank, it was interesting to note that the press compared Barak Obamas style (dress) to Frank (& the Rat Pack) and JFK.

No comments: