Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Playlist

Just found MyPlaylist.com and within seconds I'd created my own. Just click on the image on the right hand side to play some of my favorite songs. This is the english version of my playlist, Aussies just won't appreciate the quality music so I'll do something different for them later. Perhaps a few INXS tracks and the sound of sheep might do it.

Dad - I've got a few tracks for you. I managed to find the complete 'Sinatra at the Sands' mp3 which has to be one of my top 5 cd's. I finished a Sinatra Biography last week. This is a man who put so much thought into the music, presentation, arrangement and diction. There isn't anyone like this guy today and to throw that in the mix with Count Bassie is just out of this world.

To quote Mr Sinatra “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the 'Sands 'pic....you and Ab's really are gifted photographers....as friends well that goes without saying..will write more soon. love all the pics, miss you both Love Jules, girls and Big M xxxxx000000