Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Girls just want to get drunk :-)


Tracey's hen night in Alicante. I've uploaded a video clip below, click on the play button to watch it (pretty obvious but you are girls). I love the rendition of 'Eye of the Tiger', fantastic!!!!

The photo's are on Flickr, just click here to view them. When FLickr opens there's a link in the top right hand corner to display the photo's as a slide show. Sorry I couldn't put the photo's in order but they make for entertaining viewing. Looks like you girls had a great time.

2 comments:

Abi said...

Message from Karen:
Arent they fab!!!!
I was almost peeing my pants when I opened them!
I'll have a better look through later on as I'm sure I'll be needing better copies for the scrapbook!!!!
Thanks hun, speak laterz, BIG HUGS, Karen. xxxxxxxx

Muzza said...

That doll's appendage makes me feel insecure and just a little bit inadequate! The bride will be very disappointed if that’s the expectation that’s been set. Great shots, great costumes but where are all the Spanish people?