Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dad....So What?

Just uploaded some photo's to Flickr. Click here for our Aussie Christmas photo set. We'll be updating this as time goes by. I'd also like to add to Abi's posting yesterday. On Saturday we walked from our Hotel, ROUND the rocks, took a ferry to Neutral Bay and then walked back OVER the bridge. When we got back to Circular Quay Abi suggested we walk back to the hotel as the ferry wasn't leaving for 10 minutes!!!!! Fan-tas-tic!!! :-)

My Dad wanted some Miles Davis and Dizzy Gillespie. I think I confused things with my earlier posting about Barcelona. I was refering to a style rather than the music itself. I couldn't find Miles and Dizzy together but below we have Miles Davis and John Coltrane performing 'So What' live on stage in 1958. I'm more of a Herbie Hancock fan myself. Enjoy, more Aussie exploits to come. (Dad, once this page has loaded click on the Play arrow in the middle of the video twice (slowly, not quickly!!!). Might take a while to load. I hope you enjoy it.).

No comments: