Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Return of Geek Boy

Well, here I am in cloudy Barcelona experiencing all that Microsoft has to offer. I’m attending Tech-Ed 2006, Microsoft’s conference for the top geeks in Europe.

Seriously though, it’s been interesting so far. A Key Note speech on the launch of Windows Vista & Office 2007, then a lecture on Application Architecture. This afternoon I’m attending lectures on Windows Mobile 2005 development and Business Process Modelling. If anyone wants to discuss this in detail please let me know.

More updates to follow….Keep watching this space and I'll share my innermost thoughts with you.

Be good...R


1 comment:

Murray said...

I can smell the spot cream from here! Will Bill G be making an appearance or will one of his reps be spreading the gospel according to MS?