Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's coming home

Well time for another post as I sit here at home watching Big Brother. I'm not sure if I should admit to watching it. There I was slagging it off earlier this year and then I watch one episode and I'm hooked (it still doesn't beat the one in Australia last year though - Abi & I followed that with many a giggle and were even quite shocked at times, but the group they ended up with there were very amusing!). I don't know that anyone in the family watches the show but if any of you do then vote for Lea. If you don't know who she is just watch it and look for the middle aged women with huge boobs (who declares she's only 35 - ha!). Awful mouthy northen bint!!!!!! I'm hoping Pete will win. Such a nice guy and everyone likes him (Lea loves him but every time I see her cuddle him I want to be sick and it's wrong in so many ways - not least, that she could almost be him Mum). Check out his website.

Well, the World Cup is getting pretty exciting, down to the last 9 (France and Spain are still
playing at the moment). England have progressed well but it hasn't been the most exciting football to watch (Herb - Football is the most popular sport in the country you know! You are more than welcome to come over and watch some here... if you need a hand with the rules :-) if you understand what's going on, you might just like it!). We only have one decent striker and he's not 100% fit. Then there's Crouch, well not a lot I can say about him except 'GET HIM OFF!!!!!'. Still it's been a great tournament so far with some great games to follow (I hope). Abi and I went to Berlin in Feb 05 for a long weekend. I'd only been to Germany once before and I thought Berlin was great. A wonderful city with so much to see and do. I was even impressed with the food (can't think I've been anywhere where I haven't been!!). I expected sausages and sauerkraut and that's what I got but it was pretty good and they had beef and cake and cheese and everything! It's just not a good idea to stand downwind of me for a few hours afterwards though!
Just before I sign off I'd like to say hello and hugs to my most frequent visitor so far, my big sis. Hello Sarah. I hope your school trip goes well (try not too lose any of the children - but also don't be too great at it, or they'll always try and rope you in!) and I hope you enjoy your companys' summer ball this weekend.

No comments: